- Safe and reliable systems aren't installed accidently -
they are the result of a good know-how and much work.
- A typical default installation of operating systems like
Microsoft Windows or Unix provide a high functionality
combined with a mostly easy administration.
- The safety of such a default installation isn't warranted -
too many possibilities are offered. Every service offered,
might result in a potential vulnerability of the whole system.
- If the system is connected to the Internet - or even to the
Intranet "only", every unnecessary service should be turned off.
But the functionality of the system should be still as wanted.
- To help you maintain your system, we offer some information about
systems and services for different operating systems.
Don't hesitate to contact
us for further information.